Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How i spent my Eid


Ramzaan has gone by in a flash, sometimes you think twice before you eat or drink water,just the after effects i guess.


Well Eid this year was like any other only a little more hilarious.
We spent the first half of the day giving the neighbours cakes n cupscakes we bought at woolies early that morning.Well dont sneer or omg! us as yet,our oven decided to give up on us so we couldnt bake anything this year.
Well Zaida baked a chocolate cake and hungarian tart that got burnt the night before in the neighbours oven,so we decided to throw the towel in and opt for woolies perfect cakes.
Second half was spent waiting for our other halves to come pick us up and meet the family,Yeah not even the parents the whole family on Eid day.

Shame they were so nervous,lots of hyperventilating and stopping the car was being done,me n Zai were totally ripped.Well it went well and a few minutes into the evening they were comfortable.
Im sad ,everyone is going for Tiesto,:(...
I will be strong this weekend.
I have more pressing issues in my life to sort out,time is not on my side this part of the year.

I know i always say i try but i dont try hard enough, that will lead to my down fall.
Yesterday was mine n Mr Sparky's 5 months, but it seems like forever.





No comments: