Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas eve

Xmas eve was spent in wentworth,there was no one there as my granparents were renovationg and painting,so me nika n zai were putting up the tree and decorations.
Later my other cousins arrived from jhb,we went next door to sit with teneal and them, imean after ages i was in their house maybe a year since my cousin had a fight with them ,neways we found ourselves sitting in their house eating their food and what not.
There were two pregnant coulered girls amongst the group,both drinking and smoking and getting down and dancing.EISHHHH!!
Most of the talk was about getting a child and being able to support it,i laughed alot,after a long time i sat with the peopless and listend to their chunes.
Midnite came and so did MR F ,so we took a drive with him around town and about.
XMAS Day
Woke up went to Umbilo to bath n change and back to Wentworth for Xmas lunch with my moms family.
Night came ,Me Leonie n Zai went to News Cafe for supper and then home to sleep.

1 comment:

my life.... said...

merry Xmas babe:) Have a great holiday