Monday, November 10, 2008

No Rest for the wikked

Lets see its been a busy week and a busy weekend,Friday night lets see i went to visit my frend Shen and then popped by the beach club for a party was kewl lotsa memories that place brought back i spent my birthday there last year,Wikkked time.I miss teh bonfires we used to have on teh beach come 4 am in the morning ,beautiful site.

Nehows saturday was spent with the bf lazing around and eating and in the late afternoon marlz picked me up n we was chilling in Umhlanga Sands.There wasnt many clubs happening saturday nite so we went pass Traxx n Panama was very sad,I think i went there after like a year,sucked big time,and they played crap RNb tracks like 4 times over.

Sunday i planned to sleep in but Luthy was nagging to go out,So me n Luthy n Bf went to vaca for a while like an hour at the most then i ended up Ocean Basket eating my favourite soul mate platter,eishh was dream come true i love seafood.

Im kinda staying at home during this week ,i thinnkkk im over doing it,if theres such a thing,trying to watch tv and be good,Not that im not.

No comments: