Sunday, May 15, 2011

and the Endless wedding continue


And it was my best friend who tied the knot recently,was indeed a fairytale wedding and one of the happiest moments ever to see my oldest n dearest friend get married.I have a few more wedding to go this year and def running out of outfits.Last year i remembered saying when last have i been to a wedding and this year its like a rat race every week,proposals and wedding and receptions.




On that note our six months anniversary is coming up and Thursday we getting registered my official wedding licence yay!i will be a Mrs Basha then.



Well lets ive moved over to Tongaat (the farm) and well i don't think i'm adjusting very well.Im terribly homesick and miss my family tons n tons,but i guess someday in your life u have to sacrifice and everyday you cant be happy and have no issues.
What makes everything bearable is my wonderful husband(definetly)

No comments: