Monday, May 14, 2012

Wake up! Everthing has changed

Sooo things at work started slowing down, i actually have time to think now.

Time to move stuff around my new office, i moved in January but really i never took time to enjoy it or decorate it now i can move my stuff in from the old into the new and make it reflect my personality.We are now a combined school consisting of three commerce disciplines, Management,IT and governance.Its not all joyful, i miss my frends 'The guys' so to say.I am now surrounded by Woman that scandal,Moan and are so lazy.
Working 6 years in IT was awesome, fun and informative.Here theres no conversations about gadgets or new software or new phones and who got what!Now its whats for supper, hows the kids bla bla.
I could scream!!!!

I guess now ive got to be a lady and worry more about my makeup and clothes as if i give a fark about those things, but i will try.

So my plan is now to get things in order and start planning my personal life and get it into order. mmmmm
Appointments appointments

No comments: