Thursday, March 1, 2007

Friday night trip

Thursday night Me and cuz_zai took a little trip up to jhb on the bus,we left around 9 pm and reached the sleepless city around 7 am in the morning.
We took a taxi to my aunts new house in kenilworth,it was kool cos the weeknd it would just be my two cousins and me n cuz_zai. Anyhows the morning started off with some screams,my one cousin was walking around half naked and half asleep only to be greeted by my other cousins school friend waiting to go to school. /

Nehows teh rest of teh day we spent walking around the city of jhb,my feet was paining ,i wanted to pee and we didnt even buy anything by the time the evening came,that abt sums it up.

Later that night my friend shenaz came to pick us up and take us out to soem aruba_lounge in the north.getting around was sucha hassle cos everything was so far away .

No comments: