Monday, March 26, 2007

Its All Sweet!!!

Ok so everyone ,the whole world knows i went for my picnic with mr sparky,and yes its so sweet and different,i never knew what Mitchell park looked like,ya shame on me i live almost down the bloody road and i didnt even know what the inside looked like.

Movie -"Beacuse i said so" enjoyed the romantic comedy,lots of laughs,Love the poka dot theme wedding in the end.

Ok most of the weeknd everyone was talking about how guys dont do sweet things anymore and there isnt guys that do traditional gentleman things nemore but i beg to differ. Besides my picnic and to the movies date ,zai got flowers from zain sunday nite i mean,what does that say,neways she was shy with her flowers and ran straght to the room so my dad wouldnt see,but after me n my mom made a big performance there wasnt any use hiding them.

And there are plenty of sugarcoated hunnies out there. Well my saturday night never ended as planned,i was tired after my day out and got ready for bed,and then zai wanted to go out and she was sulky and the only choice we had was to go to Panama lounge,well we got ready in record time like 15 minutes with half brushed hair,i mean we normally take 1-2 hours to get ready.

But no regrets the music was awesome,every one from back in days were there and from nowadays should i say and was good to see everyone and see whose married and not and left their wife at home and whose busy with who in what corner,if u were there youd know what i mean.

As for Mr James had a party the whole night on he's own.

No comments: