Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bearable supper

Last night me and Mr Sparky went out for supper,although we tried to chose a difffrent place to eat,we ended up going for copper chimney's buffet on north beach.It was the first and well last time we gonna eat there,I just wanted to finish n leave,not good enough for me,i just ate the chiken tikka and naan.

The beach was full,surprisingly on a wednesday night full of little boys in kurtas,have no idea what they came to durban for.

Campus started again,a bit busy ,i need to stock on my pressure tablets for the next week.
I don't know how some students get to undergrad level of education,when they can't read simple signs on the doors.

Surprisingly enough im in a good mood and in high spirits ,even the mail man said i look happier.mmm wonder why ??

No comments: