Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday !!!

Yes it was a weekend filled with lots of hugs ,love and kisses.

Another year has passed me by and im still the same sweet little girl ive always been,maybe next year this time ill be all grown up,not like i was ever in a hurry.
Who knows hey,what the future holds.

But surprisingly this year was different from the rest of my previous birthdays, i did go out and celebrate and hit the each party the night before and saw everyone that means alot to me,but it was the whole weekend and spending it with someone special that actually made the diffrence.

Anyways it was special all in all,because of cos im special.hehe.

3 comments:

Twilight Student said...

So sweet man, sorry i had to be reminded to wish u at the party but i was. . .

Nadia said...

Lol ye ,i gave the most !@#$% for teh nite award.

my life.... said...

happy birthday to u nadia! God bless u my dear gal... i am happy that u are happy :)