Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Im One of them

Well the last couple of months was a slow transistion i suppose,from being single carefree party girl,to one of those 'I got a boyfriend' type.

Never thought id be there but i am,took some time and my prioritise changed from my friends to just him.Don't get me wrong i always make time for my friends but not like before.

Well the change has been good on me as an individual,I have slowly learned to say i do have a boyfriend and not stutter.
I have more direction and goals in life,i think that is the most positive influence thus far and well i have more happiness and laughter and love.

Isnt that some of the most important things in life,I dont know where the road leads next or where the road ends or if there will be bends and rocks along the road but i will make the best of right now.

No comments: