Monday, September 17, 2007

Pieces

This morning as i rushed to get ready for work, my perfume bottle broke into a 100 little pieces. Its broken now i can't use it ever again, i just had to pick it up, throw it in the bin and carry on.

Sometimes in life, no matter how hard you try to manage things on your own, it’s not possible, in the end you give up.

That’s who I am, that’s what I do 'I Give Up'.

I started the weekend with my mind on something exciting but it all just fell apart, i lost my spirit along the way with the help of some uncalled for remarks.

Maybe it was a good thing, to face what is ahead instead of trying to push it one side, maybe it is better to deal with what lies in front of you, being positive is not part of the deal anymore.

This morning i feel much better, Maybe i can pick up the pieces of my shattered spirit, just maybe all is not lost, because after all I’m stronger than i think i am.

7 comments:

Hasina Suliman said...

heya,
its not just you,
i was talking to a very planetary in tuned friend of mine, who attempted to explain why we're influenced my moons, planets, tides, forces etc... which i really don't get...
BUT my horoscope (tawba) is so freakishly accurate this week! :P

That aside, if u stop to look around at your social circle, u'll probably find that everyone is having a crap week.

ON the plus side, look at it as an excuse to buy yourself a new scent :)
You'll smell delicious *wink*

Nadia said...

Hehe,thanks thats good to know at least im not alone.

Twilight Student said...

sorry but i have to say that that's the biggest load of crap i've heard.

do u believe in that nadz?

Nadia said...

I don’t believe in my stars but I read it now and then, I guess sometimes people like to look to something in life for direction or maybe think there’s a reason somehow that things that happen to us, happen.

It is against our religion to read such things, but its human nature to read and enquire about things like this.

Baheya said...

dont look to the stars; look at the one who created them stars....

Twilight Student said...

u tell it like ghetto gospel jeremz

Nadia said...

Jeremy u my star