Friday, September 21, 2007

IOD.. WHere do i claim?

The UKZN bus, the only mothe F#%&*n bus going to town around 4 pm,it leaves at 3.45 and gets to town at 4.It gets full everyday, and you bound to get injured everytime you put foot on the bus.

SO neways yesterday i was fortunate to get a seat at the back of the bus and was quiet happy i wasnt standing this time around.I was sitting quiet nicely ,mxiting away when suddenly the bus takes a sharp turn i went flying off my seat,managed to grab the rail in front of me,and i nearly missed the floor,my bag on the other hand wasn't that fortunate.

That there was my second last updated injury to date(touch wood).I carried on in town n then ask me how manage to hit my wrist against a steel vendors table,now my wrist f-UUp.

I wana go one week without getting injured.

It started with my back 2 weeks ago,when in the bus again some cow was leaning on me everytime the bus turned n almost dislocated my back,it was swollen n i was getting headaches and nausea for one whole bloody week.

Then Monday yes.. monday this week,my brother like a big donkey starts playing fighting with me,cuts my lip and my finger.It's not enough for me to be going through emotional stress i must still get messed up in other ways.

Okay pity party is OVER!!!!

The miserable weekend is here.

1 comment:

Twilight Student said...

hahaahahahhahhaahahahaha that provided some comic relief for me. . . i hope u laughed after and while u wrote it.

enjoy your wknd