Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy Busy till my feet ached

Saturday was really busy day for me,
I woke up at 6 did my hair.
Went shopping had lunch,insisted my bf take
me to the beach for half hour to feel the water.








Rushed back at 3 changed for my dads friends wedding ,i had to take pics for' hence the pic of the cake, i took it.Yay! for me.

Anyways the wedding was beautiful a timeless love story,shame.

Got back bf was waiting had to make corn soup in the boiling freaken heat,chamnge bath n off to Gateway for bowling with the gang,finished off smoking hubbly in the bubbly lounge opp Gateway,super lekka.

Hometime was at 1.30.

Eish i slept after that.
Sunday was spent at my granny eating as per usual.
Plus spending whole afternoon with my baby relaxing,so sweet.

3 comments:

KiLLa said...

u woke up at 6 to do ur hair..

like its called aa GHD...

:P

Nadia said...

Eish bru i got curly bloody hair,that take half hour to roll,1 hour to dry then its in curls,then i take the ghd n iron it for another half hour.
I hate doing my hair.

Twilight Student said...

why dont u just leave it curly...

what ever happened to curly hair?