Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day And Night

The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night
He's all alone, through the day and night
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)
Day and night

Artist:Kid Cudi
Song Day and Night

Thursday Dj Sasha DLi Hall :

Totally Rocked,The guys were so hot n sooo Gay.My eyes couldnt enough especially of the bartender.lol.
Urbanwave did a awesome job with the dancers and the girls in body paint hanging from the ceiling.Awesome lighting and effects,i sure wanna go for their next event.anyways i had to leave before midnight just like cinderella eish my dad n hes curfews.

Friday Assegai Hotel

Orientation for our Postgrad students,beautiful place in hillcrest with a stunning pool that was just sssooo inviting,was a leka day played a few games ate lunch n chilled.

Friday i got all dressed up and my baby took me out for supper to indian connection had teh seafood paltter a bit too strong for me.We met up hana n crew at suncoast checked out the turn up for the Mantra party,such crazy ass indians outside was such a joke,espcially the old aunties with saris eish they need to sit at home and watch dvd's definitely.

Saturday Valentines Day -

Spent the morning relaxing with my Bf,aFternoon went to gateway with Hana and Mellisa to watch 'hes just not into you' I really loved it,I guess everyone can identify with a character there,its just not one senario its quiet a few,and we are often those kinda people when it comes to realtionship or Love.

Saturday nite came and went slowly lol,Our freinds all came over chilled partied hard and never slept can u believe the cheek,they were chatting non -stop till 10 am,i think im teh only one who slept for 2 hours then i couldnt just block out the noise.

All in all my weekend Rocked and i had an awesoem valentines with my friends..

No comments: