Thursday, April 19, 2007

Friday Rant!!

This morning's sms read:

You're the first thing & the last thing on my mind-
In your arms i feel ...SUNSHINE!-
sunny skies forecast for tom
sat surgery at The Wavehouse

Last night i watched 'Alpha Dogs' based on a true story starring sexy Justin Timberlake, a wild movie should i say ,i enjoyed it,lots of swearing and wild partying going down,at first i couldnt see the point to the story but nevertheless it kept my attention ,very much a boy movie.

Last night my mom and Zai complained about my attention span should i say towards them,hullo hear me out ,so yesterday im juggling cooking supper,mxit and watching alpha dogs,and Zai and my mom are talking when im watching the movie,and this is talking loud and asking me to stop mxiting and put my bloody movie on pause,so they can talk non stop about nothing,So zai says she'll email which i thought was a brilliant idea,then my mom starts with she hates mxit and i just ignore her,So my comeback is im not a freaken therapist ,you wanna talk come see me office hours my office is like a damn psych office nehows.
Ya im mean.

Sue Me!!!!!!
Jumma Mubarak to all.

No comments: