Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From Boys into MEn!


This is the cutest thing we saw last nite , a lil apple in the middle of an appletini i think thats what its called.
Last nite we met up for arbee's (21)bday at Tribeca.
Its true too many birthdays this month and this week.
Happy birthday to one of my boy bestfriends 'CupS' turns a whole 23 today.
Lets see we went through :
Mr James ,Mr Sparky,Jonathan,Arbee,Cups and Kamda i think in 2 weeks.Damn!
okay so last last night being the nando's addicts that we are,Zai n I had spicy rice rice xtra hot,I tell u when we got home we were crying after just a few bites ,after that we couldnt see straight and it was like fire wars were going on,but damn what a rush!lol

2 comments:

M Junaid said...

much respect for nandos spicy rice and chicken - its my favourite item on the menu.

Your addiction to nandos reminds me off my love for caminettos Chicken Arabiatta

Nadia said...

Ok ive got to try that one,i always have alfredo at caminettos.I like my pasta with white sauces.