Thursday, June 21, 2007

Glamorous aint I

Its thursday yay! week flew by i guess huh!

Well sunday night ended in fun with the girls and Mr F... bumping to he's new RnB trax,drastic change boy,wonder what else he's got going on.
Won't mention details just that i ended up with my nandos and thats awl that ever matters.

This week had my boss's daughter keeping me company playing stardoll and bratz,so cute i want bratz shimmer lotion tooo,anyhows check marking and shit almost over,James is sooooo lazy, u can't get decent help these days.

(feat. Ludacris)
If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home
You say: If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S,

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

Im officially broke till next week monday,well i guess il be sniffing benzine with jonathan this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is sooooooooooo lazy u dumbdog.

Nadia said...

Hahaha this jigaboo named J.James.

Twilight Student said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thinkin of trying methilated spirits this wknd LOL but I'l keep u posted.F&*% I am also broke.