Monday, July 2, 2007

By the Lake

Friday night started out with having my usual favourite chinese rice,and then well things could only get better,lol.I watched Shrek 3,as usual it rocked,i love everything about shrek movies,now they got a few more little ogres.

Well Saturday was a bit of a rush ,in the afternoon Mr sparky and I took my little cousin and had a mini braai at Lugz by the fake lake,what to do,no real lakes around,didnt seem like we were in durban though,it was quiet around the lake.There were the typical indians,an old group of men wrestling and fighting,and holding each other back,some things never change,but shame as long as they had a good time.

Well i ate my burnt spare ribs till my heart's content,Imaam bux' spare ribs are undeniably the best,then we smoked some apple n mint ooka pipe.Well all in all we had a good evening,We ended off our night at Mug n Bean needed something to warm us up,so i had the new white hot chocolate with hazelnut and honey syrup,something devine to have before you go n sleep.




Sunday i spent most of it in bed,got a bit of a cold from the night air,old age now i get sick easily.
Oh! n i got a new 'Guess' wallet from my babes,so tweet.

Neways i got my new fav song from Timberland going on....Way I Are (feat. Keri Hilson and D.O.E.)

No comments: