Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Im never one to question what's to come or the future i always let things slip by and take each day as it comes,il never worry about an hour or a year from now,but what i have in front of me right now.


Last night my brother gave me n zai an asumption of our current relationships and well kinda put doubts in our minds about lots of things.Well after our talks, i had too much of doubts and questions,luckily for us our psychologist cousin paid us a visit and put our minds at ease.I think in future i will trust my own judgement.This morning i asked questions that still bugged me a bit and my answer went as follows:


"we dont know wat the future holds but we can create a future by living the present"


Neways i trust that everything will be what it's supose to be,i guess it's normal to be doubtful and insecure nothing is promised not even tomorrow.

1 comment:

Twilight Student said...

we worry more about the future as we get older. . . our care free youth catches up and we stop to think where am i going where do i want to go who do i want to go there with. i think its healthy to worry and ask these questions. . .but not so healthy if it becomes an obsession