Monday, July 16, 2007

Approved


I so like and approve of this,just puts a smile on my face.
I didnt think we'd get tickets to Imax for Harry Potter friday night but surprisingly we did,i really wanted to go and see it i practically nagged and to me it was a bit of a dissapointment from the previous ones i just thought it was a bit weak and there wasnt a big show down in the end,thats my view other people thought it was brilliant.The nandos at gateway was non the better,weak and not well done ag,ok enough of my complaining.

Okay the planned part of the weekend didnt fall through,we planned to go to the circus and well the lines were just too long ,and i hate lines,maybe we'l go next week to Ballito or Toti.
Saturday night was just supper and relaxing on the beach and quick whizz through suncoast.
My office is still looking like a paper construction site,im trying to get the new filing and cupboards done.

2 comments: