Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Some like it "Hot" and well "Not"

Last night episode of Top Model was such a dissapointment ,it should be called America's Next top Skank.How could Yoanna win,nebody but her.All the freaken hype for nothing,wasted i tell you,Me and my big mouth will win the next season,just watch this space 'SPACE' .
I will wait in much anticipation for the next season.


Ugly betty is a breathe of fresh on the other hand,i screamed and laughed, food for my soul i tell you,My new role model ,im getting braces n those hot red glasses to add some spunk to the new ME look.


Okat that really calls for me to be heading in Virgin active's direction,lets see my imagination can have me waking up everyday at 5 am rolling in gym and then onto work like all the normal people.
You know which normal people im refering to,you know those ones when u driving home 6 am from a party or the club and they on their bicycles and those running with their white shorts on a sunday morning and you look at them and wonder what the hell possesed them to get up and run on a sunday morning instead laying in bed next to their 100 yr old wife or husband.

James brought me a book to read, i havent read in ages,shame on me ya ya blah blah.
I watched 'Transformers' the movie btw and it kicked ass,as Jonathan would say "briliant".
Im heading off this weekend to catch it on the big screen again.

3 comments:

my life.... said...

hey babe, same vote of confidence on Transformers given by my brother... i have yet to watch it however

Twilight Student said...

We should all go jogging this Sunday morning at 5am. Dont forget your short shorts.

Nadia said...

Oh we'l definetly be up way pass 5 am.