Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Gymball n me

Saturday i went shopping i found a pilates cd as well as the gymball in one ,i was very very excited 2 for the price of one plus i got a discount,neways i took it to the garage filled it up and as soon as i got in the house i placed in the lounge on the tiles infront of our nice deepfreezer and decided to give my mom a demonstration.

and two seconds later i fell back and hit my head n neck on teh nice deep freezer,i was out for like 2hours,ay what pain im going through,i havent been to the doctor yet my head n shoulder hurt,think ill go for a check on friday.Poor me im an ass clown really for doing that on teh floor.At least saturday nite was cold i stayed at home.

Sunday i was up early went shopping with the boys for the party,we travelled far n wide and back again i was home at 11 pm eish was a long day but i throughly enjoyed getting up to no good.

3 comments:

KiLLa said...

HAHAHA..
That was funny.. Sorry..

I know its painful but must have been hilarious.

Stick to doing sit ups..

Az said...

Geez Girl...

Hope you are ok though...no concussions?

Take it easy :D

Nadia said...

killa -I know if i can make it to do one sit up

Azra-nope thank God but im a lil worried cos my head still hurts