Friday, October 17, 2008

SMiley Week!

Ja ja i know i only write here when i im sad n angry n got issues,but u see i dont have many post so i really dont have that much issues.

Nehows i can honestly say this week has been good,its true 'What doesnt kill you makes u stronger '

I feel stronger i can think clearer but im still undecided about where im heading in life and what im doing.I know im old already i should know these things but i dont.I have a new friend, a really sweet guy junaid,way younger than me but we get on really well and he's funny n entertaining n i enjoy being hes friend.My parents are gone to jhb for the weekend so its home alone tis weekend.Parrrty up!

Me n Angy watched 'My best friends girl' last night,Freaken hilarious seriously its da shit i really enjoyed it.

No comments: