Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Weekend In Bakerton









I spent a few days in Bakerton ,springs after Eid with my best friend Luthy.Was kewl went to work with her hanged out at east gate more like walked our feet off.

Saturday we went to the H20 in Boksburg in the late afternoon,Djs on the main dance floor were off the hook ,met up with my bras from durban and had an awesome time.

5 am sunday morning i was back in durbz ,back to the drama of my friends,now wanting to kill each other,eishhh.

The drama never ends.

Im still got my own drama between me and my boyfriend has been a tuff week for me,he told me hes leaving for UK next year,but such is life uncertain and a rollercoaster most of the times.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KiLLa said...

Bakerton..

Bet they have lotsa bread there..

LoL..

Nadia said...

lol plenty,just haveto intro them to bunnies