Tuesday, May 15, 2007

100 things

Okay im starting 100 things post dont know when i'l finish.Here goes.



1.Im addicted to xhot nando's.

2.Im a moody bitch at times.

3.I love my job(personal Assistant) which entails bossing,bitching and administration.

4.Im not one for animals,they bite and make me itchy

5.I have a learners and no drivers license which is a disgrace on my behalf.

6.Im daily slacker(procrastinator)

7.Im a social butterfly,im everywhere and i know almost everyone(sux that).

8.I love taking pictures and photography.

9.I live each moment and day as it comes.

10.Iv'e always got a smile on my face.

11.I laugh alot and out aloud(family trait).

12.Im a girl at heart.

13.Im sentimental,im sucker for little sweet things and gestures.

14.Im pretty cute (most definetly) so im told.

15.I have a sense of humour.

16.Im a pink queen.( the fushia pink)

17.I like things my way and i like to do it myself so it gets done.

18.I hardly get angry.

19.I don't voice my objections, when i get angry i keep quiet.

20.I have too many friends,but they're special in their own way.

21.I like to look at the good in people not the bad.

22.Im not a morning person.

22.I hate liars.

23.I hate nagging,and i dont nag.

24.I love to cook.

25.But hate to clean.

26.Im blessed with good guys that are always in my life.

27.I don't like people with no moral standards and no respect for themselves.( but i dont judge people)

28.I dont like people telling me what to do.

29.I despise people who always talk about me.

30.I haven't fallen in love or had a broken heart.

31.Im guilty of breaking hearts.

32.I forgive but dont forget.

33.Im lazy .

34.i am muslim

35.My parents are of different races.

36.I am shy at times(yes believe it)

37.Im pertified of cochroaches.

38.Afraid of heights.
39.Recovering shopholic.

40.Addicted to movies.

41.Dislike reading(contibution to my lack in vocab and grammer)

42. I have a 3yr diploma in Info technology.

43.I live with my parents.

44.I have one younger brother.

45.I can get my degree in counselling and psychology.(expert on everything)

46.that contributes to me being a good listener

47.and less of a talker.

48.Im spontaneous.

50.I live life on the edge(sorta)

51.Im a virgin (waiting till i turn 50)

52.I come across as uncaring and cold(to some people but im not)

53.Im stubborn.

54.I have a thing for quiet, sweet guys with a bit of spunk in them.

55.Im unable to express myself an feelings most of the times.

56.Im a clown most of the time at work.

57.Im streetwise( gangster in short).

58.I can handle stress and pressure.

60.I cry for movies that are sad 99% of the time.

61.I dont like to plan,because God is the one that plans for you.

62.Dont know when ill grow up.

63.I love to dance and sing anywhere anytime.

64.I dont like talking on the telephone but i can mxit all day( broken fingers here i come).

65.I love house music and well any good music.

66.Im reckless and careless at times.

67.Im a typical LEO

68.2015 so many years later updating this..

69.Married already 4 years and counting

70.Im into purple now no longer pink girl

71.been in Love since 2007 with my husband

73.my best friends are always guys

74.I  love shiny clothes and jewellery

75.Im a bag addict* i get bored easily* totally expensive Addiction

76.Had my first appartment/Flat with 3 bedrooms

77.My curly hair even when straight irritates me *always tie it up*

78.Im super spoilt by my husband and i know its wrong

79.I love eating out and trying new food

80.