Wednesday, May 2, 2007

All True

Posted by Picasa



I thought this was really funny and true.

#1 -True the more interest u show the more they dont want you,so make urself unavailable most of the time, but not too much of it becos then, you arnt thought of.

#2 -True we learn from our mistakes i think,guys dont do things for nothing,they either want you get in your pants or wanna use you for somthing else.

#3 -true,nice is Naaaaring,be nice when necessary and alone and when we want some induvidual attention ,but in public please show some manly traits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that i SO TRUE!

Mohamed Karolia said...

LOL HAHAH funny.

I think I have rule 1 and Rule 2 of the cartoon right. I may be too nice to bleh im doomed to eternal solitude ;P

But no 2 of the post , not all guys only want something from females. Some are bastards and do only want that but not all.

S said...

I love you fathima coz I SO agree:)