Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A week in my life!

This Week has gone by really fast,well its because ive been busy with students and exam queries,lets hope everything goes smoothly.At least somethings in life can be controlled and other things you just have to sit back and let destiny run its course,whatever is meant to happen will.

Lets see the weekend brought lots of highs and lows but i was mostly high ,lol in high spirits trying to live in the moment.Panama friday night was awesome,after long i partied all out "Roger Goode VS Martin McHale",all good grace goes to Martin ofcos,untouchable yet again.

Anyways before that experience everyone else went to chek out Lady Lea but i was watching "Pirates"yes Pirates of the Cari-Be-an 3 as some would say.First time i watched the whole film and i had to so i was forced to enjoy it.I dont actually remember watching one,but POC 2 i remember..... me ,zai n noori went with the boys to watch it,then an hour into the movie we fell asleep,then I yes I came up with the idea of running away,yes we all dont have cars but we were ditching the guys,so the 3 musketeers ran around gateway 11.30 pm in the night looking for a lift to town,this being saturday night ofcourse.



Anyways we phoned Mr F our superhot friend(hehe) and he picked us up and took us to 3s for an awesome night that we can't really recall.Oh! wait i can recall now,we didnt go home we went to Kranskop for the first time ,yes with Ridwaan n Otta ,saw the farm for the first time,smelt fresh air and well saw the farm life upclose and personal.Okay i could go on but i rather not,ill keep that little roadtrip in my head.






Kranskop





















I wish i could stop time or maybe fast forward just a little,so i don't have to live in certain moments,but if i dont go through those moments i won't learn from them and it only adds character to me or my life.I guess it teaches me a lesson,but whether i chose to learn from the lesson is really the question.Is it too late to ask for some direction?.I suck big time at writing but nevertheless i write,i think i need to put a pre-warning on the top of my blog.



SUX AT WRITING BEWARE OF CONTENT WITHOUT GRAMMER,VOCAB AND ANY USEFUL THOUGHTS.

4 comments:

Twilight Student said...

Nadia its never too late, the only thing irreversible about life is DEATH. And that too . . . Lazarus etc. What u doing this wknd. Partying hard no doubt. Everyone must save their money for the hoilday thats when all the brilliant parties will be on.

Nadia said...

True the fun is yet to come.

Twilight Student said...

u havent posted in ages - we your readers are sufferin from withdrawal

Nadia said...

Lol,im sure,thanks for reminding me i got my post in drafts here.