Monday, May 14, 2007

From Dusk till Dawn

First off to start my saturday night was a rush to watch spiderman3 at supernova,I thought it would be boring so i set myself up for along monotonous 2 n half hours.But to my delight there was the cutest chubbiest little 5 year old boy with hanging cheeks and big gorgeous eyes sitting next to me,he just made me smile and laugh from the begining to the end,I really enjoyed the movie ,the frames moved very fast but it kept my attention and the storyline wasnt bad at all.
Then mr sparky bought me chinese rice which is like the next best thing to nandos,we both agree,we had a little fight over him eating my rice but il get over it,He said i look like a child getting a present not willing to share it.

Everyone else was at the rugby stadium parking lot ,didnt look like they wanted to leave there after the sharks won ,so we dropped in to see what was hapening,Jonathan was running around with he's sharks flag 'skirt' and the others were playing frisby,and ofcos ogling at some new 'hot eye candy additions'.

Then from going to leave my jacket in the car,it moved to us off to check out a house party on the north coast,which then moved to us driving to Ballito for no apparant reason in the world but just for fun and this 11 pm in the night,ya thats madness.Another part of madness that went along with that is me driving back from Ballito,a road i know nothing about and adding to fact i haven't driven in a year.

Going back to Absa stadium,the wild little animals(my lovable friends) were still there,the crew got bigger,the music got more funkier,the night just went on and on and drama just kept on boiling and brewing.
Who needs 'Days of our lives' when we have our own little live reality show that keeps kicking strong every weekend.But we are stronger than all that,We have love amongst us unlike no other crew and that is the honest truth.

Absa staduim :
hot girl: "would you top staring at my tits"
Drunk white guy:"I cant help it they're nice"
I couldnt help myself i burst out laughing.




3 comments:

my life.... said...

haha... hope u enjoyed yr outing gal... i haven t seen Spiderman 3 yet.. is Spiderman 3 movie nice to watch? mmm... some of my renz gave me neutral answer after watching it... love u Nady:)

M Junaid said...

Mj has still not watched Spidey three - wanted to go today , but circumstances dictate otherwise - and now mj is not even interested in watching it anymore - weird hey ( when the experience of going is greater than the actual movie anticipation)
well, at least Mj has pirates and harry potter to look forward to

p.s - sounds like you had an awesome weekend, but when we do the bloggers skating - you have to come:)

Nadia said...

Hey gal i enjoyed it-Mwah!love 2 u Lali.

MJ -Will join you guys def.